LTC LPN 
Bonham, TX 75418
Long Term Care Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
We’ve found your new job! Here’s an immediate opening for a Long Term Care Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the greater Dallas, TX area.
- Per-diem positon
- Will be working for veterans.
- Evening and Overnight shifts available: 2:00p – 10:00p OR 10:00p – 6:00a
- TX Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
- Minimum of 2+ years of long term care experience.
- Cognitive skills as related to the position.
Want more information about this or our other great Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunities, give Brian Rochow a call at 800-355-1201 or email at email@example.com .
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Flexible schedule, top benefits and competitive pay await. APPLY NOW!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.