Deland, Fl 32720
Long Term Care Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
We have fantastic openings, with immediate starts, for a Long Term Care Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the Deland, FL area!
- Per diem LPN shifts
- 2-day shift positions, 2-night shift positions
- Pay starting at $23/hr for 7-3 shift AND $25/hr for 3-11 shift.
- 40 hours per week
- Shifts: 7a-3p and 3p-11p
- Flexible schedules!
- FL Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license.
- Minimum of 1 year of LTC experience.
- Cognitive skills as related to the position.
Want more information about this and our other great Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) positions? Contact Sarah Inman at 772-600-2262 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for this great Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.