LTC Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
There is an immediate opening for a LTC Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for a top-notch facility in the Greater Trenton, NJ area.
- Per Diem
- 5 days per week
- Work every other weekend
- Shift: 11:00P – 7:00A
- Will be the only LPN
- Will have 3 CNAs, 1 RN Supervisor, and 41 residents.
- NJ Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license.
- 1 year of Long Term Care/SNF experience.
- Provide basic medical care, including changing bandages, administering medication, and collecting specimens.
- Monitor and report changes in patients condition to supervisor.
- Ensure the health, comfort and safety of patients by assisting with bathing, feeding, and dressing.
For more information about this Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunity, contact Salina Tran at firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for this LTC Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.