Houston, TX 77001
LTC Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
We have an amazing 13-week travel contract opportunity for an experienced LVN at a long-term care facility located in Brenham, TX.
- $1,055 - $1,200 - estimated weekly take home (after taxes)
- 2:00pm - 10:00pm shift
- 5-day work week/monthly block-booking rotation - weekends required.
- TX Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) license.
- Must have 2 years LVN experience working in LTC, or an acute care setting.
For more information on this and our other Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) opportunities, please contact Tambra Slaughter at 214-888-2430 or email email@example.com.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.