Lancaster, PA 17601
LTC Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
A skilled nursing facility right in Lancaster, Pennsylvania that is searching for a full time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
- Team oriented facility with a great nurse to patient ratios.
- Newly-hired nurses are eligible for a bonus up to $3,000!
- 40 hours per week.
- Required Hours: full time, 3-11 shift, rotating schedule with every other weekend
- PA Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license.
- At least 1 year of experience working in the long term care/short term stay setting
Please contact Brittany Rennie with General Healthcare Resources to learn more at 610-557-0162 or send your resume to email@example.com to be considered!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.