LTC LPN 
Leeds, MA 01053
Long Term Care Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Looking for a fresh start?! Check out our immediate openings for a Long Term Care Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the Leeds, MA area!
- Both per diem AND perm placement available!
- Pay: $28-$31 per hour
- 40 hours per week
- All shifts available! Have the flexibility to choose your own shift.
- MA Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) licensed.
- Minimum of 1-year Long Term Care experience.
- Dementia training preferred.
Give Travis Freed a call at 610-684-4552 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this and our other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunities!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
A flexible schedule, great pay and new opportunities await. APPLY NOW!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.