LTC LPN 
New Bedford, MA 02745
Long Term Care Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Take a look at our terrific openings for a Long Term Care Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the New Bedford, MA area. Apply today and start ASAP!
- Per diem position.
- Newly renovated facilities with strong leadership!
- Will be assigned sub-acute floors, dementia floor.
- Have the flexibility to control your own schedule!
- Pay: $28-$31 per hour
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 3:00p – 11:00p OR 11:00p – 7:00a (day, evening, night and overnight shifts also available)
- MA Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) licensed.
- Minimum of 1-year Long Term Care experience.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills and superior attention to detail.
Want more information about this Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunity? Give Travis Freed a call at 610-684-4552 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
A flexible schedule, great pay and new opportunities await. APPLY NOW!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.