Newton, NJ 07860
Long Term Care Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
We have a great position for a Long Term Care Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the Newton, NJ area! Apply today for an immediate start.
- 13-week contract
- Pay: $28/hr for weekdays, $29/hr for weekends.
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 3:00p – 11:00p
- A full 8-hour orientation once hired.
- Small nurse to patient ratio- 1:20.
- EMR: SigmaCare.
- NJ Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of long term care experience.
For more information about this Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunity, email Kaitlin Sinicropi at email@example.com.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don’t miss out on this great position with wonderful pay and benefits! Join our team today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.