Philadelphia, PA 19128
LTC Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
We have a tremendous opportunity as a LTC Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Philadelphia, PA!
- Per diem position.
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: 3:00p – 11:30p
- Under 150 beds, great recent survey and one of a few buildings left that aren't owned by a massive corporation.
- PA Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of LTC experience.
Looking for more information on this Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunity? Send an email to Brittany Titano at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.