South Yarmouth, MA 02664
Long Term Care Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Looking for a fresh start? We have terrific openings for a Long Term Care Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the South Yarmouth, MA area!
- Full time and part time available!
- Temp pay is up to $31 per hour
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 3:00p – 11:00p OR 11:00p – 7:00a
- MA Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) licensed.
- For Temp: Needs 6 months – 1 year of experience in LTC setting.
- For Perm: Will take New grads no experience required.
For more information about this Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunity, give Travis Freed a call at 610-684-4552 or send an email to email@example.com.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
A fresh start, great pay and new opportunities await. APPLY NOW!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.