LTC NHA 
Tuscaloosa, AL 35406
Long Term Care Nursing Home Administrator (NHA)
We’re have a great opening for a Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) in Birmingham, AL.
- Salary: $100,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: 7:00a – 3:00p
- The facility has a robust short term rehab population and has a stable census. The expectation is for an Administrator to be highly visible and available to residents, their families, and staff alike.
- Current AL NHA license.
- Minimum of 5 years of NHA experience.
- 3 professional references.
Looking for more information on this Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) opportunity? Please send an email to Matthew Greenberg at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This is a great Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) opportunity with top notch benefits and pay. Be sure to apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.