LTC NHA 
Cranford, NJ 07016
Long Term Care Nursing Home Administrator
Check out our new opening, with an immediate start, for a Long Term Care Nursing Home Administrator in Union County, NJ.
- Temp position
- Pay: $60-$70 per hour
- 5 star facility, great community and a supportive organization.
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 7:00a – 3:00p
- Will be responsible for the overall management of the facility.
- Also, will plan, develop, direct, monitor and support all operational, administrative, clinical, human resources, customer service and fiscal activities for the facility’s programs and services.
- Active NJ Nursing Home Administrator license.
- Minimum of 3+ years of long term care experience.
- Cognitive skills as related to the position.
Want more information about this or our other Nursing Home Administrator opportunities, give Matthew Greenberg a call at 610-684-4584 or email at email@example.com.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for this great NHA position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.