Seaford, DE 19973
Nursing Home Administrator
Check out this fantastic opening we have for a Nursing Home Administrator in Seaford, DE.
- Immediate start available!
- Salary: $90,000 - $100,000 year
- Over 20 days PTO + 7 Holidays
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Excellent Benefits
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: 7a – 3p
- Responsibilities include:
- Administer Fiscal Operation, such as budget planning, monthly reports and accounting for health care services.
- Fulfill maximum capacity requirements of the Personal Care Wing and Medical Facility.
- Direct hiring and training of management and personnel under Nursing Home Administrator supervision.
- Negotiate for improvement of and any potential additions to buildings and the equipment.
- Direct and Coordinate activities of Medical Facility, Resident Nursing, Nutrition, Activities and Social Services.
- Recommend Policies and procedures for Medical Facility, Resident Nursing, Nutrition, Activities and Social Services.
- Attend Community meetings, department head meetings and corporate meetings.
- Share responsibility of 24 hour/7 day per week coverage with Executive Director.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Nursing Home Administrator.
- Ideal candidate would have NHA license
- Minimum of 4 years of experience working with the Geriatric population
- Thorough knowledge of the State and Federal regulations
- Thorough knowledge of Administrative Management techniques, supervision practices, procedures and principles
- Comprehensive knowledge of employment practices and standards
- General knowledge of Accounting principles and practices
- Ability to communicate in English effectively, both verbally and in writing
For more information on this and our other Nursing Home Administrator opportunities, please contact Jeffrey Huss at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don’t miss out on this great Nursing Home Administrator opportunity and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.