Moorestown, NJ 08057
Long Term Care Nurse Practitioner
A top rated long term care facility is seeking a Nurse Practitioner in the Moorestown, NJ.
- Perm placement; Immediate start available!
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: 7a – 3p
- Current NJ Nurse Practitioner (NP) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Intermediate level of proficiency in PC based word processing including Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Strong supervisory, management and leadership skills, with knowledge of long-term care, geriatrics and chronic illness.
For more information on this Nurse Practitioner position, please contact Shea McGovern at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don’t miss out on this fantastic Nurse Practitioner opportunity and APPLY TODAY!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.