LTC OT 
York, PA 17408
Long Term Care Occupational Therapist (OT)
Spring into a new job as a Long Term Care Occupational Therapist (OT) in York, PA. This position is available for an immediate start!
- 13-week contract
- Facility specializes in providing services for adults with cerebral palsy, spina bifida, multiple sclerosis and other neuromuscular impairments.
- Flexible schedule; 2-3 days per week & no weekends.
- Active PA Occupational therapist (OT) license.
- LTC experience & experience w/ neurologically impaired patients, patients w/ cerebral palsy, or patients that are wheel chair bound are preferred.
For more information about this Occupational Therapist (OT) position, contact Amber Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don’t miss out on this great position with great pay and benefits! Apply today for our Occupational Therapist (OT) position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.