LTC OT 
Long Term Care Occupational Therapist (OT)
A great healthcare organization is looking for a LTC Occupational Therapist (OT) in Wabasso, FL. This facility is known for providing quality, patient-focused healthcare services, while offering their employees a positive work environment and work/life balance.
- Perm position.
- Salary: $63,000 - $88,000/yr
- Over 20 days Paid Time Off + 7 holidays
- Many opportunities for continued education and professional growth
- Competitive benefit package and 401k
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8:00a - 4:00p
- FL Occupational Therapist (OT) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
Looking for more information on this Occupational Therapist (OT) positon? Contact Alyssa Comita at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don’t miss out on this great Occupational Therapist (OT) opportunity and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.