LTC PT 
Southampton, PA 18966
Long Term Care Physical Therapist (PT)
Check out our new opening for a Long Term Care Physical Therapist (PT) in Southampton, PA.
- 15-week contract.
- Immediate start!
- Pay: $33/hr - $40/hr
- Competitive 403B and Paid Time Off
- Part-time, 20 hours/wk - Flexible Hours.
- You will have the opportunity to work with and learn from a multidisciplinary staff that is there for your mentorship and support! They are committed to providing very individualized, one-on-one patients care, and they have very realistic productivity standards, around 75-80%!
- From long term and short-term care to general 1-day orthopedic rehab, this facility offers both inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation for a variety of conditions.
- PA Physical Therapist (PT) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of LTC experience.
Looking for more information on this Physical Therapist (PT) opportunity? Please contact Alyssa Comita at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This is a tremendous Physical Therapist (PT) opportunity. Be sure to apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.