Long Term Care Physical Therapist
A local, reputable health care organization is seeking a fulltime Physical Therapist to join their rehab facility in the Easton, PA area.
- Salary: $62,000 - $85,000/yr
- Competitive benefits and Paid Time Off package.
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: M-F; 8:00a – 4:30p
- PA Physical Therapist (PT) license.
- Experience working with geriatrics in long term care, short term rehab or memory care facilities, highly preferred.
- Strong passion and interest in working with the geriatric population.
For more information on this and our other great Physical Therapist opportunities, please contact Alyssa Comita at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don’t miss out on this great Physical Therapist opportunity. Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.