Vero Beach, FL 32966
LTC Physical Therapist (PT)
Seeking a PT for a beautiful Retirement Community on Florida's Eastern Shore in Vero Beach.
Local Therapists: $50.00/hour
Travelers: Estimated take-home: $1,900/week
* Not interested, but know someone who is? We are offering $1,000 to the referrer and $1,000 to the PT who is referred should they begin work!
- Full time
- Urget need!
- 40 hours/week PT to replace another PT.
- This can be temp or temp to perm. Or Perm.
- The caseload is a mix of SNF, ALF and Independent Living.
- Will be working with other PTs.
- 7a – 3p
- FL Physical Therapist (PT) license
For more information on this and our other Physical Therapist (PT) opportunities, please contact Tina Davidson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Physical Therapist (PT) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.