LTC RN 
Brockway, PA 15824
Long Term Care Registered Nurse (RN)
Looking for your next great opportunity? We have an opening for a long term care Registered Nurse (RN) in the Brockway, PA area.
- 13-week contract; immediate start available!
- Director of nursing position.
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: 7:00a – 3:00p
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 3 years of LTC experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of management or director experience.
For more information on this Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, please contact Jeffrey Huss at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.