LTC RN 
Lancaster, PA 17602
Long Term Care Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a great opportunity, with an immediate start, for long term care Registered Nurse (RN) in the Lancaster, PA area.
- 4-week contract; immediate start available.
- 40 hours a week.
- Shift: M – F; 10:45p – 7:15a
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of long term care experience.
For more information on this Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, please contact Frank Bender at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.