Adams, MA 01220
Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a great Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity in Adams, Mass.
- Registered Nursing delivers quality nursing care to patients through interpersonal contact and provides care and services to allow patients to attain or maintain the highest practicable physical, mental, and psycho social well-being in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Life Care standards.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, All Shifts Available.
- 3p – 11p
- Must have attended an accredited RN program.
- Must be currently licensed/registered in Mass.
- One (1) year geriatric nursing experience preferred.
- Must have CPR certification upon hire or obtain during orientation. CPR certification must remain current during employment.
- Must have advanced knowledge in field of practice.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must be knowledgeable of practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing functions in the post-acute care facility.
- Must have the ability to implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of the department.
For more information on this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, please contact Natalie Magola at 484-567-0734 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.