Cranbury, NJ 08512
Long Term Care Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a brand new opening for a Long Term Care Registered Nurse (RN) in the Cranbury, NJ area!
- 13-week contract. Temp to hire.
- Immediate start!
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: Monday – Friday 8:00a – 5:00p
- Communicates with the medical staff, nursing services, and other department supervisors.
- Works beyond normal working hours, on weekends, and holidays, when necessary.
- Scheduled hours may change to meet facility needs.
- May need to perform duties of other positions when necessary.
- NJ Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
For more information on this Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, contact Salina Tran at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We offer great pay and benefits. Don’t miss out! Apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.