Philadelphia, PA 19140
Long Term Care Registered Nurse (RN)
Check out this great position as a Long Term Care Registered Nurse (RN) in the Philadelphia, PA area! A large, non-profit, multi-site health system is seeking an experienced RN for their LIFE Program! This is a unique program that functions very differently than hospitals and long term care facilities.
- Salary: $36-$42 per hour
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: Monday – Friday: 8:00A – 4:30P
- No holidays, weekends, or evenings
- Extensive benefit package, over 5 weeks Paid Time Off, up to $5,000 a year toward continuing education.
- This is a great opportunity to working with the geriatric population within a setting that is focused on quality patient care, with no productivity expectations!
- BSN required.
- Bi-Lingual/ Spanish speaking, preferred.
- Strong clinical background working with the adult and/or geriatric population in acute care, long term care or home health setting.
Want more information about this Registered Nurse (RN) position? Contact Alyssa Comita at 610-684-4530 or send an email at email@example.com.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for this great Registered Nurse (RN) position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.