Philadelphia, PA 19115
Long Term Care Registered Nurse (RN)
We’re looking for a Long Term Care Registered Nurse (RN) in Philadelphia, PA! Apply today for an immediate start.
- Per diem position
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 3:00p – 11:00p; every other weekend required.
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of Long Term Care experience.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
Give Brooke Martin a call at 484-567-9480 or send an email to email@example.com for more information about this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
A flexible schedule, great pay and new opportunities await. APPLY NOW!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.