Philadelphia, PA 19128
LTC Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a great opening in the Philadelphia area for a Registered Nurse (RN).
- 6-13 week contract.
- 2 Pediatric residential Homes 4 miles apart from each other. Nurses are expected to be able to go to both homes. 6 children in each home. Waterman Ave is ages 1-17 and Ridge Ave is 1-3 years. Higher acuity
- Mon - Fri (3 days a week)
- 7a – 7p
- Licensed PA Registered Nurse.
- Must have experience with Pediatrics.
- Must have experience with Trachs and Vents.
For more information on this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, please contact Brooke Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.