Pottstown, PA 19464
LTC Registered Nurse (RN)
We have an immediate opening for a LTC Registered Nurse (RN) in the Pottstown, PA area.
- Per Diem position
- Pay: $34/$35 per hour
- Possible block schedule
- Shift: 2:45P - 11:15P
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license
- 1 year of Long Term Care experience.
- Perform various diagnostic tests, administer medications, and help develop patient long-term care plans.
- Observe patients progress and record observations in patient medical records.
- Assist in teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
For more information about this great Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, contact Shana Aurely at 800-879-4471 or APPLY NOW!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for this LTC Registered Nurse (RN) position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.