Towson, MD 21286
LTC Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity in Towson, MD.
- 3 days per week
- 8a – 4:30p
- Will coordinate the development and completion of the resident assessment (MDS) in accordance with current Federal/State rules, regulations and guidelines.
- Will participate in weekly meetings and be actively involved in the facility QA process.
- MD Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Preferably at least 1-year experience as a MDS Coordinator.
For more information on this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, please contact Jeanine Sgroi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.