LTC SLP 
Long Term Care Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Looking for a great position? We have an immediate opening for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP!
- Full-time or Per diem position available
- Salary: $72,251 to $103,867, depending on experience
- 40 hours per week
- Shifts: 7:00a – 3:00p
- PA Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) license.
- Minimum of 2+ years of recent LTC experience.
For more information about this Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunity, give Jeffrey Huss a call at 610-684-4770 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
A great opportunity, top benefits and competitive pay await. APPLY NOW for this and our other Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) positions!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.