LTC SLP 
York, PA 17402
Long Term Care Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
We have fantastic openings for a Long Term Care Speech Language (SLP) in York, PA! There are two positions available for an immediate start.
- 13-week contract; perm positon also available
- Per Diem, Part Time or Full Time availability
- Pay: $64 per hour
- 40 hours per week
- Shifts: 7:00a – 3:00p
- PA Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) license.
- Minimum of 2+ years of Long Term Care experience.
For more information about our great Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunity, please send an email to Amber Murphy at email@example.com.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
A great opportunity, top benefits and competitive pay await. APPLY NOW for this great SLP position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.