Lymph Treat PT
Philadelphia, PA 19111
Physical Therapist (PT)
Check out this fantastic new opening for a Physical Therapist (PT) in Philadelphia, PA.
- 12-week contract; immediate start available.
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: M – F; 8-4p but start time can be somewhat flexible. No weekends required.
- PA Physical Therapist (PT) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Lymphedema Certification a requirement.
For more information on this Physical Therapist (PT) opportunity, please contact Gloria Mignogna at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This is a great Physical Therapist (PT) position. Be sure to apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.