MHMR LDN,Registered Dietician 
Langhorne, Pa 19047
LDN Registered Dietician (RD) - MHMR Specialty
We have an opening for a Registered Dietician (RD) with a specialty in MHMR with an immediate start date in the Langhorne, PA area.
- Temp, temp-perm, or permanent
- 5 days per week
- Shift: 8:00A - 4:00P
- Provides quality nutritional care.
- Responsible for client nutritional status via entrance, yearly, and other assessments as required.
- Monitors client acceptance of meals and suggests appropriate substitutions.
- Provides coverage as needed in the absence of the Clinical Dietitian.
- Registered Dietitian (RD), Licensed Dietitian nutritionist (LDN), & a member of Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a dietitian in a health care facility.
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Some knowledge of sanitation and food safety essential.
- In-depth knowledge of special diets essential.
- In-depth knowledge of the nutritional requirements of Developmental Disabilities preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
For more information about this Registered Dietitian (RD) opportunity, contact Tania Fornelos at 800-879-4471 or APPLY NOW!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) positions!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.