MHMR RN 
Burlington, NJ 08016
MHMR Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a new position as a MHMR Registered Nurse (RN) in the Burlington, NJ area! Apply today for an immediate start.
- 12-week contract position.
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: Monday – Friday 11:00a – 7:00p
- Responsible for the coordination of health services, conducting &/or supervising nursing assessments & plans of care. Will collaborate with Psychiatrist & all Team members to develop Rehabilitation/Recovery Plans.
- NJ Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Minimum of 1 or more years of experience in mental health preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours & to be on-call for emergencies & consultation.
For more information about our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, please contact Salina Tran at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.