Denton, TX 76210
MHMR - Long Term Care - Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a wonderful Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity in Denton, TX.
- $36.00 per hour
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 10pm-6am
- 6-month contract assignment: start date May 1st, 2019
- Contract open to both Local candidates & Travel nurses
- TX or Compact State Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of RN expereince working in acute care or long term care setting.
- Previous Med/Surg or LTC expereince
- BLS certification (American Heart Association)
For more information on this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, please contact Tambra Slaughter at email@example.com or give her a call at 214-888-2430!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.