MHMR Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a day shift MHMR Registered Nurse (RN) position with an immediate start date in Ewing, NJ.
- 8-week contract
- 5 days per week (40 hours)
- Shift: 8:00A - 4:00P or 9:00A – 5:00P
- Some evenings (6 - 7P as needed)
- Some admission and assessment work
- Some on-call as needed
- There will be five youth (ages 5 to 12 years old) in two different--but close--locations in Ewing, NJ
- NJ Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Proficiency in using technology and data interpretation.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
For more information about this and our other great MHMR Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, contact Tania Fornelos at 800-879-4471 or APPLY NOW!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for this and our other MHMR Registered Nurse (RN) positions!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.