Med Records Intake/Outtake Coordinator
Philadelphia, PA 19145
Medical Records Intake/Outtake Coordinator
We have a great opportunity for an Intake/Outtake Coordinator in Philadelphia, PA!
- Bi-Lingual Enrollment Specialist
- Salary: $45K - $47K
- Mileage reimbursement, cell phone stipend, over 20 days PTO, extensive and competitive benefit package, competitive 403B.
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: 7:00a – 3:00p
- Will work primarily in the field completing comprehensive intake assessments for potential participants.
- Bi-Lingual Spanish Speaking.
- 1-year experience working with the geriatric population.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- A valid driver’s license, insurance and reliable vehicle required.
- Background in healthcare medical insurance billing, banking, mortgage or finance.
- Must be familiar and experienced discussing and looking at things like financial statements, assets, income, etc.
- Experience with taking comprehensive intake assessments.
- Experience with geriatrics/seniors and is good with building rapport and relationships with people
Want more information about this or our other Intake/Outtake Coordinator positions? Contact Alyssa Comita at 610.684.4530 or e-mail: email@example.com.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for this great Medical Records Coordinator position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.