Brooksville, FL 34601
Med/Surg Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Take a look at our fantastic openings, with immediate starts, for Med/Surg Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) in the Brooksville, FL area!
- Per diem CNA acute care med/surg shifts
- 2 day shift positions, 2 night shift positions
- Pay starting at $13/hr for qualified candidates
- 36 hours per week
- Shifts: 12 hour shifts (7a-7p or 7p-7a)
- FL Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) license.
- Minimum of 1 year of acute care CNA experience.
- Cognitive skills as related to the position.
Want more information about this and our other great Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) positions? Contact Sarah Inman at 772-600-2262 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for this great Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.