Mexia, TX 76667
Med/Surg Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
We have a tremendous opening for a Med/Surg Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in Mexia, TX.
- 6-month contract; immediate start available.
- Pay: up to $25 per hour.
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: 2:00p – 10:00p
- This is a travel or local contract opportunity with long-term potential. Must be flexible for shifts and weekends.
- TX Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) license.
- Must have 2 years of clinical experience working as an LVN.
For more information on this Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) opportunity, please contact Tambra Slaughter at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.