Austin, TX 78703
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
We have an immediate contract need for Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs) to work at the Texas State Supported Living Center in Austin, TX. The center provides care to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities who are medically fragile or who have behavioral problems.
- 6-month contract.
- This is a great opportunity for an LVN to deliver quality healthcare services to a unique and rewarding population!
- Shift: 2pm-10pm - monthly rotating schedule - weekends required.
- TX Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) license.
- 2 years of LPN experience working in acute care, med/surg, or LTC.
- CPR/BLS certification (AHA) required.
Interested candidates should contact Tambra Slaughter at 214-888-2430 or email@example.com.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.