Beeville, TX 78102
Med/Surg Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
We are seeking experienced Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs) for a full-time, PRN, and contract opportunities with a Correctional unit located in Beville, TX.
- Salary: $25.00 to $28.00 /hour
- Monthly block booking schedule (36/48 rotation schedule)
- 12-hour shifts; AM and PM available!
- TX Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) license.
- The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of acute med/surg or corrections experience.
- BLS/CPR - American Heart Association.
- IV Certification.
- LTAC, Med/Surg, or Corrections experience.
For more information on this and our other Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) opportunities, please contact Stan Moffatt at 214-888-2430!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.