Med/Surg RN 
Denton, TX 76210
Med/Surg Registered Nurse (RN)
We’re looking for top Med/Surg RNs for a great facility in the Denton, TX area. This is a local or travel contract opportunity with long-term potential.
- 6-month contract; immediate start opportunity!
- Working with population of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities who are medically fragile or who have behavioral problems.
- 40 hours per week. Monthly block booking schedule
- Shift: 6:00a – 2:00p
- TX Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of med/surg experience.
Looking for more information on this and our other fantastic Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities? Please contact Tambra Slaughter by calling 800-355-1201 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.