Med/Surg RN 
Med/Surg Registered Nurse (RN) – Relocation Bonus Opportunity!
Head to the East Coast and live just a short drive away from pristine beaches! As a Med/Surg Registered Nurse (RN) in Laurinburg, NC, you’ll be working with The Scotland Health Care System and be eligible for up to $7,500! Experience the hospital’s great, friendly community and the growth opportunities that await you.
- Perm placement; Relocation Bonus up to $7500!
- Med/Surg and Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN) positions available.
- Great growth potential and an employee friendly environment.
- 36 hours per week
- Day and Night Shift: 7:00A – 7:00P OR 7:00P – 7:00A with flexible scheduling
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) license. Hospital will help you get NC license.
- Minimum of 1+ year of med/surg or telemetry experience.
- Cognitive skills as related to the position.
Call Kelly Krazer today at 910-505-0334 to discover what Scotland Health Care System can offer and why you should move to the great state of North Carolina!
About Scotland Health Care System
Since 1946, the Scotland Health Care System has been providing high-quality health care. As a community-owned non-profit organization, we make employee culture and benefits a top priority. Enjoy the perks of a team oriented environment and our numerous benefits.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Two incentive bonuses paid throughout the year!
- Medical - choose from two different plans.
- Dental - buy up plan to include adult orthodontic services.
- HSA account - Hospital also contributes to plan.
- FSA account.
- 403b retirement plan - Hospital matching contribution.
- Opt out of benefits for a 25% pay increase.
Join the SHCS community, with a great Relocation Bonus, and see why current employees rate it a top place to work with fantastic growth opportunities. Apply now for our great Registered Nurse opportunity!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.