Med/Surg RN 
Salt Lake City, UT
Med/Surg Registered Nurse (RN)
Relocate to wonderful Laurinburg, NC as a Med/Surg Registered Nurse (RN). The Scotland Health Care System provides great benefits and fosters a welcoming employee environment! Start your career with a hospital that provides great growth opportunities while living near the beaches and mountains.
- 32 Medical Surgical combined with Pediatric Unit.
- Hospital pays moving costs and reimburse traveling expenses to make your relocation smooth.
- 36 hours per week
- Schedule: 7:30a – 7:30p
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 403(b), life insurance, short and long term disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, Paid time off, Tuition Reimbursement.
- NC Registered Nurse (RN) license. Hospital will reimburse for North Carolina License.
- Must have at least 1-year of Medical Surgical experience as an RN or 6 months if you have previous LPN experience. No pediatric experience necessary.
- ADN, BSN or MSN.
Contact Kelly Krazer today at 910-280-0433 to discuss all Scotlands great benefits or apply directly on line to https://www.scotlandhealth.org/careers.
About Scotland Health Care System
Since 1946, the Scotland Health Care System has been providing high-quality health care. As a community-owned non-profit organization, we make employee culture and benefits a top priority. Enjoy the perks of a team oriented environment and our numerous benefits.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Two incentive bonuses paid throughout the year!
- Medical - choose from two different plans.
- Dental - buy up plan to include adult orthodontic services.
- HSA account - Hospital also contributes to plan.
- FSA account.
- 403b retirement plan - Hospital matching contribution.
- Opt out of benefits for a 25% pay increase.
Employees rate SCHS as a top place to work with great potential career growth. Apply now for this great Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.