Pottstown, PA 19464
Med/Surg Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a tremendous opening, with an immediate start, for a Med/Surg Registered Nurse (RN) in the Pottstown, PA area!
- Perm placement; full time and part time available!
- 36 hours per week.
- Shift: 7:00p - 7:30a
- Weekends on rotation, every other weekend.
- Education Benefits:
- Tuition reimbursement
- In-services and CEUs
- Each department has a supportive Educator, Assistant Manager, and Manager to help answer any questions.
- Orientation program for at least three months whether you are experienced or need to learn more.
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Immediate eligibility for a Maryland RN license.
- At least 2 years of experience as a staff Nurse in an acute care hospital.
- ACLS, BLS, certifications required.
- CPR certified.
- Excellent work ethic and team player.
- Ability to provide at least 5 positive professional references.
For more information about this and our other perm placement Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, contact Ashley Rosati at 610-684-4540 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don’t miss out on this great position with top pay and benefits! Apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.