Med/Surg Registered Nurse (RN)
Work for an employee-friendly facility as a Med/Surg Registered Nurse (RN) in Laurinburg, NC. The Scotland Healthcare System provides terrific benefits and a flexible schedule for you!
- 32 bed Medical Surgical combined with Pediatric Unit
- 36 hours per week
- Schedule: 7:00a – 7:00p AND 7:00p – 7:00a available!
- Offers flexible scheduling!
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 403(b), life insurance, short and long term disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, Paid time off, Tuition Reimbursement.
- ADN, BSN or MSN.
- NC Registered Nurse (RN) license or multi-state license.
- Minimum of 1 year of med/surg experience.
Contact Kelly Krazer today at 910-505-0334 for more information on these great Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities or apply directly to https://www.scotlandhealth.org/Careers!
About Scotland Health Care System
Since 1946, the Scotland Health Care System has been providing high-quality health care. As a community-owned non-profit organization, we make employee culture and benefits a top priority. Enjoy the perks of a team oriented environment and our numerous benefits.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Two incentive bonuses paid throughout the year!
- Medical - choose from two different plans.
- Dental - buy up plan to include adult orthodontic services.
- HSA account - Hospital also contributes to plan.
- FSA account.
- 403b retirement plan - Hospital matching contribution.
- Opt out of benefits for a 25% pay increase.
Come see when the current employees of SCHS rate it a top place to work! Be sure to apply today for this top notch Registered Nurse (RN) positon.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.