Med/Surg RN 
Warminster, PA 18974
Med/Surg Registered Nurse (RN)
Work with a growing agency with this brand new opening as a Med/Surg Registered in Philadelphia, PA.
- 13-week contract; Immediate start available!
- 36 hours per week.
- Shifts: M – F; 8a – 4:30p
- Responsibilities include:
- Triaging calls to providers.
- High volume Lab Review (addressing normal to provider with patient contact, documenting in ECW (E-Clinical Works), abnormals to Nurse Practitioner with documentation in ECW 3).
- Navigating patient after IM visit (ensure testing complete, assist in scheduling,
- retrieve completed tests, follow-up with patient if not complete.
- FMLA/Disability forms.
- Office session coverage.
- Review Pre-op charts for missing tests/consults, etc., (contact patient if needed)
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of med/surg experience.
- Bariatric experience with at least 1 – 2 years of experience.
- Current BLS.
For more information on this and our other great Registered Nurse (RN) positions, please contact Alicia Shadle at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.