Baltimore, MD 21215
Med/Surg Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a wonderful Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity in Baltimore!
- Benefits offered: medical, dental, vision and 401(k); weekly pay with direct deposit
- 36 hours per week.
- 7a– 7p
- Must be currently licensed/registered in Maryland or possess a compact license to the State. Must maintain an active Registered Nurse (RN) license in good standing throughout employment.
- One (1) year Med-Surg or Geriatric nursing experience required.
- Must have CPR certification upon hire. CPR certification must remain current during employment.
For more information on this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, please contact Jeanine Sgroi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.