Med/Surg RN 
Med/Surg Registered Nurse (RN) – Relocation Bonus Opportunity!
Are you ready to leave the snow? Scotland Health Care System has the opportunity waiting for you. Scotland Health Care System is located in Laurinburg, North Carolina which is a drives distance to the pristine beaches or the beautiful mountains.
Are you a RN with at least 1 years of Medical Surgical experience working in a hospital setting? If so, this full time staff position is what you have been looking for as your next career move. Scotland Hospital will cover up to $7,500 in relocation costs and has a $2,000 sign on bonus to help you achieve your dream of moving to North Carolina.
We are now interviewing for a 7a to 7p or a 7p to 7a Medical Surgical opening for their 32 Medical Surgical Pediatric Unit.
• Perm placement; Relocation Bonus up to $7500!
• Medical Surgical/Pediatric is a 35 bed unit
• Great growth potential and an employee friendly environment.
• 36 hours per week
• 12 hour Day and Night Shift are available with flexible scheduling
• Active Registered Nurse (RN) license. Hospital will pay for NC License.
• Minimum of 1+ year of Med/Surg.
• BLS and PALS required for Med/Surg. PALS can be obtained on site.
• Cognitive skills as related to the position.
Call Kelly Krazer today at 910-505-0334 to discover what Scotland Health Care System can offer and why you should move to the great state of North Carolina!
About Scotland Health Care System
Since 1946, the Scotland Health Care System has been providing high-quality health care. As a community-owned non-profit organization, we make employee culture and benefits a top priority. Enjoy the perks of a team oriented environment and our numerous benefits:
• Tuition reimbursement.
• Two incentive bonuses paid throughout the year!
• Medical - choose from two different plans.
• Dental - buy up plan to include adult orthodontic services.
• HSA account - Hospital also contributes to plan.
• FSA account.
• 403b retirement plan - Hospital matching contribution.
• Opt out of benefits for a 25% pay increase.
Join the SHCS community, with a great Relocation Bonus, and see why current employees rate it a top place to work with fantastic growth opportunities. Apply now for our great Registered Nurse opportunity!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.