Med/Surg Registered Nurse (RN) – Relocation Bonus Opportunity!
Live a drives distance away from the beach and mountains! We have a great opening for a Med/Surg Registered Nurse (RN) in Laurinburg, NC with an immediate start. Relocate with The Scotland Health Care System and you could get up to $7,500! Experience the hospital’s great, friendly community and the growth opportunities that await you.
- Registered Nurse (RN) Perm placement; Relocation Bonus up to $7500!
- 35 bed Med Surg Unit, 24 Bed Tele Unit.
- Great growth potential and employee friendly hospital.
- 36 hours per week
- Day and Night Shift: 7:00A – 7:00P OR 7:00P – 7:00A with flexible scheduling
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) license. Hospital will help you get NC license.
- Minimum of 2+ year of med/surg experience.
- BLS and ACLS certifications. ACLS can be provided on site.
- Cognitive skills as related to the position.
Call Kelly Krazer today at 910-505-0334 to discuss additional benefits and why you should move to the great state of North Carolina!
About Scotland Health Care System
Since 1946, the Scotland Health Care System has been providing high-quality health care. As a community-owned non-profit organization, we make employee culture and benefits a top priority. Enjoy the perks of a team oriented environment and our numerous benefits:
- Two incentive bonuses paid throughout the year!
- Medical - choose from two different plans.
- Dental - buy up plan to include adult orthodontic services.
- HSA account - Hospital also contributes to plan.
- FSA account.
- 403b retirement plan - Hospital matching contribution.
Don’t miss out on this great relocation opportunity! Join the SHCS community, with a great Relocation Bonus, and see why current employees rate it a top place to work with fantastic growth opportunities. Apply now for our top Registered Nurse (RN) position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.