Med/Surg RN 
Med/Surg Registered Nurse (RN) – Relocation Bonus!
We have an opening for a Med/Surg Registered Nurse (RN) in Laurinburg, NC with an immediate start. This relocation position will be with The Scotland Health Care System. Be a part of an employee-friendly, community based hospital that provides you with top benefits and fosters a welcoming environment making it a great place to work!
- Perm placement; Relocation Bonus up to $7500!
- Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN) positions also available
- 36 hours per week
- Day and Night Shift: 7:00A – 7:00P OR 7:00P – 7:00A with flexible scheduling
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) license. Hospital will help you get NC license.
- Minimum of 1+ year of experience working in a hospital setting or will consider an experienced LPN with 6 months RN experience.
- Cognitive skills as related to the position.
Call Kelly Krazer today at 1-910-505-0334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this great opportunity to work in an environment where employee satisfaction is top priority!
About Scotland Health Care System
Since 1946, the Scotland Health Care System has been providing high-quality health care. As a community-owned non-profit organization, we make employee culture and benefits a top priority. Enjoy the perks of a team oriented environment and our numerous benefits:
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Excellent Patient Ratios.
- Two incentive bonuses paid throughout the year!
- Medical - choose from two different plans.
- Dental - buy up plan to include adult orthodontic services.
- HSA account - Hospital also contributes to plan.
- FSA account.
- 403b retirement plan - Hospital matching contribution.
- Pay-in-Lieu of Benefits - Have other insurance? You can then choose to opt out and receive 25% on your hourly rate.
- Low cost of living.
Join the SHCS team, with a great Relocation Bonus, and see why current employees rate it a top place to work with fantastic growth opportunities. Apply now for our great Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.